About our Clinic
We at Exceptional Care for Women pride ourselves on providing outstanding, patient-focused healthcare for women of all ages. Because we are located on one of the area’s newest medical campuses — the state-of-the-art St. Francis Medical Center — our patients have access to all of the services of the hospital, as well as the Birth Center, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and the expanded surgery center. We have full-time RNs on staff to handle triage and urgent calls. We provide in-office ultrasounds and are AIUM certified. We have a phlebotomist in the office so you don’t have to make a second stop for labs. We look forward to introducing you to the way we’re redefining Exceptional Care — for women just like you.
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Normal & high risk obstetrics
- Gynecologic & advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Adolescent gynecological care
- In-office ultrasounds & fetal testing
- Fertility evaluations & treatment
- Menopause management
- Treatment of gynecologic disorders
- Urinary health
- General women’s preventative healthcare
- Onsite laboratory services
As you can see, we provide specialty care in obstetrics and gynecology. We encourage all of our patients to also have a primary care physician, such as a family practice doctor or internist, to manage any acute and chronic illnesses or injuries.